Welcome to the Photo Upload Site for University of Bridgeport.
The photo requirements are listed below.
- See Examples
- Size: Standard passport size photo. Should be atleast 250x250 pixels in size and JPG format.
- Plain white background
- You must be alone in the photo. No other people, pets, stickers, or other objects should be in the photo.
- Head must be uncovered, except for clothing which is worn daily for religious reasons.
- Your full face must be visible, and the head covering must not cast any shadows on your face.
- Use a clear image of your face. Do not use filters commonly used on social media.
- Baseball caps or other hats may not be worn.
- The photo must be taken in full-face view facing the camera with a neutral expression.
- Prescription glasses may be worn and tinted glasses are acceptable if they are worn for medical reasons. However sunglasses are not allowed.
- Glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses, by removing the glasses or by turning off the camera flash.
- Headphones, wireless hands-free devices or similar items are not acceptable in your photo.
- The photo should be recent, taken within the last few months to reflect current appearance
You must be registered for the semester and you will need to provide an official form of photo identification (e.g. driver’s license or passport) to receive your ID Card.